2021 Boulder County Fires
Our hearts and minds are with our neighbors, colleagues, and friends affected by the recent Boulder County Fires that ignited on December 30, 2021. This page includes a list of resources and places to offer support.
How to Access Support
- Boulder County Resources (en español)
- University of Colorado Boulder's Fire Resources
- Mental Health Resources:
- Sign up for Boulder County Updates on the Marshall Fire.
How to Offer Support
- Support a Friend or Colleague who Lost Their Home
- Donate Locally:
- Sign up at Colorado Responds, which is organizing volunteer efforts across many local organizations.
- After the Disaster Guidebook – Boulder County (English and Spanish)
- How to Mitigate Post-Fire Smoke Impacts in Your Home
Situational Awareness and Future Preparedness
- Natural Hazards Center Quick Response Research Award Program
- CONVERGE Virtual Forum - Boulder County Fires
- Earth Lab
Additional Resources from the University
For more comprehensive and regularly updated pages, please see: