The following are expectations of the selected Fellows:
- Full attendance at all workshops: June 16-20, 2020 in Puerto Rico & July 9-14 2021 in Colorado.
- Active engagement in mentoring activities during workshops and in between workshops.
- Supporting peer fellows in their research pursuits.
- Commitment to conduct hazards, risks, and disasters research.
- Develop a research project, such as an NSF proposal, in final product form that is submitted as part of the program.
- Meet obligations with a high degree of enthusiasm and commitment.
Contact Dr. Tom Cova at the University of Utah if you have any questions: email@example.com