Schedule, Videos, and Registration
Virtual Listening Session Schedule
Please click on the hyperlinked dates below to register for each Listening Session:
Listening Session 1, Tuesday, June 6, 11:00 a.m. to Noon MDT
- Introductions: Learning About One Another and Our Work
- Guiding question: What brought you to the Listening Sessions Series?
Listening Session 2, Tuesday, June 13, 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. MDT
- Theme: Disaster Impacts and Capabilities
- Guiding question: What are the disaster impacts and capabilities of Indigenous communities?
Listening Session 3, Tuesday, June 20, 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. MDT
- Theme: Gaps and Opportunities
- Guiding question: What are critical gaps in public health disaster research that we must fill in order to improve conditions for and capabilities of Indigenous communities?
Listening Session 4, Tuesday, June 27, 11:00 a.m. to Noon MDT
- Theme: Future Directions
- Guiding question: What are the future directions for public health disaster research in Indigenous communities?
In-Person Listening Session
July 9, 2023 3:45 to 5:00 p.m. MDT
- To coincide with the 48th Annual Natural Hazards Workshop.
- Description: Please see the Natural Hazards Center website for an overview of this session.
The themes and guiding questions for the sessions are designed to build toward a larger effort to strengthen the capabilities of Indigenous populations and collaborators through advancing public health research and applications.