Videos and Reports
Listening Session 1
- Introductions: Learning About One Another and Our Work
- Guiding question: What brought you to the Listening Sessions Series?
Listening Session 2
- Theme: Disaster Impacts and Capabilities
- Guiding question: What are the disaster impacts and capabilities of Indigenous communities?
Listening Session 3
- Theme: Gaps and Opportunities
- Guiding question: What are critical gaps in public health disaster research that we must fill in order to improve conditions for and capabilities of Indigenous communities?
Listening Session 4
- Theme: Future Directions
- Guiding question: What are the future directions for public health disaster research in Indigenous communities?
Listening Session 5
The themes and guiding questions for the sessions were designed to build toward a larger effort to strengthen the capabilities of Indigenous populations and collaborators through advancing public health research and applications.