The Natural Hazards Center is funded through a National Science Foundation grant (CMMI-1635593) and supplemented by contributions from the following partner agencies:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Integrated Drought Information System
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- U.S. Geological Survey
The Natural Hazards Workshop and our various other clearinghouse activities—including our publications program, website, Quick Response Grant program, library, and information sharing services—are made possible by this generous support. The products that are generated are solely the responsibility of the authors and creators and do not necessarily reflect the views of the CDC, FEMA, HHS/ASPR, NOAA, NSF, USACE, or USGS.
At the 2019 Workshop, Impact360 Alliance funded the Monday coffee breaks and brought a graphic recording artist to help visually tell the story of the Workshop. This additional support is gratefully acknowledged.