The Annual Natural Hazards Research and Applications Workshop is made possible with funding support from the National Science Foundation (NSF), Division of Civil, Mechanical, and Manufacturing Innovation (CMMI) (Award #1635593). This award is supplemented by contributions from the following partner agencies:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Integrated Drought Information System
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Weather Program Office
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Geological Survey
The Natural Hazards Workshop and our various other Natural Hazards Center clearinghouse activities—including our publications program, website, research award programs, library, and information sharing services—are made possible by this generous support. The products that are generated are solely the responsibility of the authors and creators and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Federal Emergency Management Agency, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, or U.S. Geological Survey.